There is room in your compartment for suitcases and everything you would like to have with you. Your bulky luggage, on the other hand, will be stowed in the baggage van for you. Therefore, please be sure to register your bulky luggage items in advance.
On the day of travel, please arrive at the platform in time and check the stopping position of the baggage car before the train arrives.
Please bear in mind that you may have to carry your bulky luggage up the stairs to the platform (unfortunately there are not elevators everywhere).
You can take this bulky luggage on board with you:
- Stroller // yes and free of charge
- Wheelchair // yes and free of charge
- Walking frame // yes and free of charge
- Kiteboard // yes and for a fee
- Surfboard // yes (up to 7'') and for a fee
- SUP/ISUP // yes, if it is in the pack and for a fee
- Foldable canoe // yes and for a fee
- Sunshade/umbrella of usual size // yes and for a fee
- Bicycle (except tandem bike and cargo bike) // yes, as long as space is available and for a fee
- Bicycle trailer // yes and for a fee
- Ski equipment // yes and free of charge for up to 5 passengers in their own compartment, otherwise for a fee
* Tandem, cargo and recumbent bikes can unfortunately not be loaded due to their dimensions! We transport all bicycles with a length up to 2 metres. For further questions please contact our team by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: The special design of passengertrain-cars and the generally short stopping times at the station offer only limited loading possibilities for bulky luggage. We therefore ask for your understanding that we can only transport bulky luggage that has been registered in advance and that can be stowed in the luggage car independently by the passenger on the instructions of our staff.